Friday, December 30, 2011

Heading back to Eastern DRC 1/2

The last few days (weeks) a lot of running around took place, but now my bag is almost packed and I think I'm quite well-prepared. Between Dec31 and Mar4 I'll be in the DRC for fieldwork, and expect to be away from internet for maybe two to three weeks at a time. I was hoping to upload posts via SMS (see here) but the service doesn't work for Congolese networks. So expect posts in bursts upcoming weeks.

If you want to get in contact. My phone-number is +243 998 399 330 or (between 5-6pm GMT+2) +88 2164 3340 723.

Tomorrow morning I fly first to Turkey and then to Uganda, from where I hope to take a buss to Congo via Rwanda... I see many hours ahead in which I will have time to write about what the plans are for the weeks to come. Thus more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment