Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bla bla bla.

The previous post reminded me of the training Raul and I did in the Congo in the summer of 2010 (more here). During the training the students used a wide variety of ways to start a sentence. Anyone who has worked in the DRC knows about this: there are often a lot of words necessary before getting to the point. You're ready? Here we go: 
  • "Je  voudrais donner un petit clarification… XXXX"
  •  "Merci pour me donner le parole… XXXX"
  •  "J'ai un petit preoccupation… XXXX"
  •  "Je voudrais savoir dans le cadre de … XXXX"
  •  "Je suis dans un confusion total… XXXX"
  •  "Ca me complique un peu... XXXX"
  •  "Je voudrais me assure un chose… XXXX"
  •  "Je me nager dans l'eau"
  •  "C'est un engagement pikante"
  •  "C'est un question que a demande beaucoup de tactique… XXXX"
  •  "C'est un question que necessite des problemes… XXXX"
  •  "Je veux simplement eclaircir la nuit"
  •  "Cette question n'a pas de raison d'etre"'
  •  "Le question risque de avoir un petit probleme au  niveau… XXXX"
Genious!

No comments:

Post a Comment