Completely to the right (where the light is on) is my building.
Columbia is closed because of heavy snowfall. As a result, a meeting at 9am, my dissertation seminar (10-1130am), a CSDS get together (12-2pm), and a meeting at 4pm are cancelled. So I just made myself a cup of tea and have a great day ahead:
- With help from DFID, 3ie and IRC we are going to implement a very interesting behavioral measure in Eastern Congo (more on that later), and today I have to work on that.
- Macartan is teaching game theory and today I've to transfer some slides from Powerpoint into Beamer.
- Voix des Kivus (VdK) is expanding from four up to 100 villages throughout Sud Kivu, and today I will finish the computer code that randomly selects these new villages.
- Today I will also write the contracts for our VdK field and technical coordinator.
- And the icing on the cake: This evening we're going to watch The Tempest.